Do you like this story?
Center of development of advanced computing (C-DAC) have created the Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS) to fulfill the need of skilled manpower in IT industry. It offers various PG Diploma courses and PG Degree Awarding Courses to create high quality manpower
C-DAC released a notification about C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT) to get admission in following PG Diploma courses
List of PG Diploma courses offered by ACTS
C-DAC, ACTS offers 24 weeks full time PG diploma courses in
1. Advanced computing (PG-DAC)
2. Wireless and mobile computing (PG-DWiMC)
3. VLSI design (PG-DVLSI)
4. Embedded systems design (PG-DESD)
5. IT infrastructure, systems and security (PG-DITISS)
6. System software development (PG-DSSD)
7. Automation and scada system (PG-DASS)
8. Integrated VLSI and embedded systems design (PG-DIVESD)
9. Healthcare informatics (PG-DHI)
10. Geoinformatics (PG-DGI)
11. Computational linguistics & NLP (PG-DCLN)
last date for submitting online application form: 5th December 2012
CDAC common Admission test (C-CAT) date : 2nd December 2012 & 16th December 2012
Commencement of the courses: 20th February 2013
How to register online:
By clicking above link you will be redirected to CDAC official website where it asks for email id, name, mobile no and password just complete the details and click submit. Now you will get login form no and password details in mail. Now go to students login link and then log in with received details.
After logged in you will get the application form link, click the link and complete required details and upload required photos finally pay the application fees to complete registration.
Please view this admission booklet to know more about eligibility details, fees, training centers and moreKindly Bookmark and Share it: